(last updated 27, July2016)
Welcome to www.reportbee.com.
BY USING THE PLATFORM, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS POLICY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS POLICY, PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED FURTHER TO USE THIS PLATFORM.
Collection of Information
- Your privacy is important to us and we have taken steps to ensure that we do not collect more information from you than is necessary for us to provide you with our Services and to protect your account.
- Information including, but not limited to, user name, address, phone number, fax number and email address may be collected at the time of user registration on the Platform.
- We record and retain details of Users’ activities on the Platform like entering marks into the system, creating tests, creating questions and question papers, downloading Consolidated Mark Sheets etc... to improve the experience of the Users.
- We record and retain records of Users' browsing activities on our platform including but not limited to IP addresses and browsing patterns. In addition, we gather statistical information about the Platforms and visitors to the Platforms including, but not limited to, IP addresses, browser software, operating system, software and hardware attributes, pages viewed, number of sessions and unique visitors.
- It is mandatory for Users of the Platforms to provide certain categories of information. In the event that Users do not provide any or sufficient information marked as mandatory, we may not be able to complete the registration process or provide such Users with our products or Services.
Use Of Your Information
- We use Your personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent We use Your personal information to market to You, We will provide You the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use Your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our services, inform you about offers, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect Us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce any specific terms and other conditions governing your relationship with Report Bee; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
- In our efforts to continually improve our Service offerings, we collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our Users' activity on our Platform.
- We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Platform. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
- In our efforts to continually improve our product and Service offerings, we collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our Users' activity on our Platform.
Sharing of personal information
- We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts; correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our services; and to facilitate joint or co-branded services that you request where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity. Those entities and affiliates may not market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-in.
Links to Other Sites
- Our Platform links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. Report Bee is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
- Our Platform shall take all necessary measures to the maximum extent possible to avoid any server side breach in security that may result in consequences, including but not limited to loss of Integrity of Data or disclosure of Receiver's identity and data.
Provision to Opt Out
- We provide all Users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from Us in general, after setting up an account.
Advertisements on the Platform
- We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when You visit our Platform. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about Your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- As per the provisions of the Information Technology Act 2000 and Information Technology Rules 2000, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below
+91 44 4201 8991
- As per the provisions of the Information Technology Act 2000 and Information Technology Rules 2000, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below Anjan Tek